Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is here!!! Woof Woof!

Sasha here. Happy Yappy Wiggle Butt Dancing For SPRING!! Look what is springing up in our yard now.





Then, after my wiggle butt dancing for being coat free was done. I noticed some pretty big bugs in the yard this year. If the bugs are this big, I wonder if the birds are going to be bigger than me this year?




Then, of course, I needed my traditional spring video of me out in the yard. Every year, mommy gets one of me on the first coat free day.




7 comments:

Pauline said...

Those bugs are more than life-size!! and gorgeous. Cute Sasha - cute!!

WarmWeenies Dachshund Dog Sweaters said...

Wait a minute...where's the rest? More video please. How come you get violets and green grass and I have ice and brown grass? Your dragon fly looks awful familiar...I think it flew from my yard to yours. I better go check.....

laughingfridge said...

Yay, spring is here! Sasha, you look like you don't know where to begin in the dry yard with no snow, lol. Cute bugs, too!

OscarBlogger said...

Hooray for spring! We're still waiting to see our first plant poking up through the soil here. Hopefully spring will be here soon for us!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I agree too short!! Not the dog, the video. LOL I think she wasn't sure what to do, but she was thinking. Love the giant bugs.

Pup Fan said...

Yay for spring!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Oh what fun! Nothing quite like a warm day after such a looooooooooooooong winter! But watch out for those king kong bugs!