Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I didn't win the photo contest folks.:(


Well, been coming off the campaign trail highs and the low of not winning. Those yummy treats have escaped my paws yet again. Well, we did try our best I guess.

It has been busy around here. I have yard privileges again as long as I don't potty on it. Which is really hard for a doxie not to do, but I have made it to the potty path so far each time.

Dachshund team news is we have another new member. Doxiedoodles so please check out the store if you get a chance.

I am tired, mommy is tired, so I will post sad me pic, and my two liter bottle wrestling video than head off for a nap.

Take care all and thank you to those who have voted doxie kisses headed your way.

3 comments:

Kristy's Custom Creations said...

Sasha please don't be too sad. There will be another contest. Remember, weinies still rule!

Miss Lilly

Embellished Bayou said...

So sorry you didn't win1 :( You'll always have first place with us, though! Hopefully there are some runner-up treats in your future!

Nibbles Treats said...

We're sorry to hear that you didn't win. Chin up! There will be other contests.

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker