Friday, April 30, 2010

Someone give the chihuahua a chill pill!







Sasha here. Yesterday, mommy was puppy sitting my chihuahua cousin Maddie. You all know Maddie doesn't like me at all so why mommy had her stay with us I just don't understand. As always, I was the perfect wiener dog host. I lets her sleep under the blankie. I even let my mommy have her on her lap. I even didn't have issues when mommy hand fed kibble to the little spoiled princess several times a day instead of just twice likes me. I shared my water bowl, which she refused to drink out of. I even let her play with one of my tug toys, but she refused it, too. I really need a doggy girl friend to hang with that doesn't give me attitude!

7 comments:

Lyn said...

That' is too funny! Poor Sasha - you are such a good host. Too bad Maddie didn't appreciate you!

Shari Lynne said...

Sasha - its so great that you're trying to be a good hostess. Hang in there and your cousin will eventually feel more comfortable, hopefully. I love the sound she was making in the video, lol!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Awww. Poor Sasha. She is such a good girl. Well, yes the little Chi does have a biut of an attitude. I'm sure with time you could show her how to be a good girl. I'm sure she likes you, she is just scared.

laughingfridge said...

Sasha, you are the hostess with the mostest! The things we wiener dogs must do for family, lol

Art and Sew Forth said...

Sasha...you truly are the perfect hostess! That little Chi doesn't look too happy with you at all! She needs some sweet pills!

AngelPups said...

What a sweet pup you are Sasha!....Don't take it personally, I think the 'tude is in chihuahua genes ;-)

Unknown said...

Daisy Here...
Sasha you are a good hostess & cousin. I dont like the attitude that Chihauhua is giving you. Sometimes you have to kill them with kindness and hopefully she'll come around.