Friday, July 16, 2010

Alien Crop Circles In My Backyard!!!




Sasha, here (panting). I beat mommy to the computer . Woohoo! I went out for my morning potty time just like usual, and as I was sniffing around for a spot, I found this strange formation in my grass. I sniffed and smelled nothing, but this can't be a normal phenomenon. You see I have heard of crop circles being caused by aliens so could this be little grass circles? But, it isn't a circle now is it. Mommy thinks it was Charlie doing a little creative peeing, but I knows my big brother and he's not a pee artist. I thinks it must be the work of little tiny aliens showing us wiener dogs a little love. What do yous thinks?

7 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

I think it's the dog angels above sending a little message to you in a form that you just can't miss!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

A little love, from above.
A little heart of gold.
We thinks it is pretty cool.

Unknown said...

wow! I dont think Ive ever seen a heart shape on the grass :0)

kalyxcorn said...

oooh, nice!

Hannalei said...

Now .. that is a burn I would actually be proud to have in my lawn. Pretty neat! :)

Three Wishes Collective said...

Obviously someone or something thought you needed a little sign that you are loved :) What a great crop circle!

laughingfridge said...

Little wiener aliens, lol, well our wienie dogs are out of this world anyway! Great blog Sasha, maybe if you stay up all night you can catch them in the act!