Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I got snubbed today.


Sasha here. A quick blog before bed. You knows how we put out all the good table scrapes and leftovers for the big green monster to come and eat once a week. Well, you see Charlie and me had been piling up the poo as a special treat for it. Mommy put the bag in it after collecting our donations. Today, the monster ate all the leftovers and other treats, but left the bag of poo at the bottom of the trash can. Mommy said that it smelled horrible and probably will smell even worse by next week with double poo rations. I so do not like getting snubbed by the big green monster cause I really don't want to be next on its menu.

6 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Perhaps Mommy should consider an eco friendly Doxie outhouse!

A MilShelb Mom said...

hahaha!! That is gross. Can't believe that green monster did that to ya!
~Milly and Shelby

Hannalei said...

Rotf!!! How wude of that green monster not to accept your love offering. :)

FrumsGlass said...

Oh no. The poop snub. I'm sorry you have to wait a whole week for the green monster to return.

makingstuffwithlove said...

Sasha, you are so funny :) I can't believe the monster snubbed you! You WILL be in trouble by next week lol Hope this snub was a mistake and doesn't happen again...

And if I've got the right day: Happy Birthday, Athena!!! Hope you've had a fabulous birthday!

Life With Dogs said...

ROFL! I guess that's why they call it a monster. ;)