Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Blog Hop And It Is Raining!!

I ate my breakfast and headed out the door to do my business this morning. Then, I noticed it was pouring rain outside and Mommy made me go out there. I was wet and cold and putting on the breaks with my paws. I don't need to go I told her. She didn't believe me. She made me go out there and now I smell like- WET DOG!!!
I am going to sit back and get wet dog smell all over her computer chair. I figures I will blog hop until the rain stops. Any one else want to join the fun? I can pull up another computer chair for yous.

3 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Hi!!! We came here via the blog hop. It's raining here, too. (Although Mom says maybe it will snow tonight. I would be happy with snow!!!) We got sent to daycare today because Mom couldn't deal with "two very muddy girls" (who, us? naw... she must have been talking about some other doggies!). We'll be back!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Hee hee. Very funny. Both of you. It is not raining here. A little cool - sweater weather!! :-)
Nice out though, a no rain!

Hailey said...

Its been raing over here too! I dont like the rain, unless i'm in doors in front of the warm fire. Then it's ok. But I dont like doing my business in the rain. Now Lala is a bit rougher.... she like the rain but HATES baths.... go figure!!!


Hgs & smoochies!! XOXO
Hailey