Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Peeps Are Gone I Can Zoomie again!!





Hi all. Sasha, the wiener dog here.

Boy, it has been so interesting the last few days. First, my brother eats half a bar of soap. He still won't tell me why he did that. Grandma caught me taking the bar away from him and she thought I had eaten it. But, the evidence was puked up later that even by mister Innocent Charlie who would never do anything like that. Mommy was so proud that I hadn't eaten any.

Then, all these peeps showed up for great grandma's 91st b-day. There was 5 generations of peeps from big ones all the way down to the littlest new human pup.
Charlie and I got pinned up a lot. We didn't like that at all especially with all the eating going on. Then, there was a very cute human pup that so kindly like to share what he was eating by regurgitating it for us dogs. But, Mommy wouldn't let me go lick him up. Silly, Mommy.
Then, there was lots of pics and no one took any of me. Then, we slept on the couch with Mommy. She wouldn't even let us wiggle or get down and sleep with anyone else.
Now, the peeps are gone and I gots to zoomie all over the living room while Mommy brought all my toys out from her hiding spot. It is sure fun when peeps come to visit, but is it wrong to miss your toys and bed a little?

10 comments:

laughingfridge said...

lol, sasha, mean mommy for not letting you lick up the treat that little human pup had so kindly urped up for you! great story! glad you got your zoomies back on!

A MilShelb Mom said...

Zoomies are such fun!! Glad you got your toys back and got to zoomie again!!
~Milly and Shelby

Minnie and Mack said...

What a busy time. Sounds like a nap is in order after zoomies!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

So glad you have your toys and bed back, and everything is back to normal again, AND you can resume zoomies.

Three Wishes Collective said...

I bet your mommy is so proud of you and Charlie for being so well behaved! You deserve a lots of zoomies and toys and treats!

HappyDapperDogs said...

I'm glad things are back to normal at your house, sounds like it might be naptime for everyone. I'm sure you were a big hit in your new visor and bandana.

makingstuffwithlove said...

I'm so glad all you guys had so much fun! The 5 generation photo is just wonderful :) Your grandmother is a very good looking lady! I'm happy that Sasha and Charlie are free again lol Sounds like they were real troopers, though!

Art and Sew Forth said...

You deserve a lot of long zoomies, I would say, for being so good! But so nice you could meet the extended family and it's always good to work on building character-being patient, sacrificing for others, letting others have the lime light.

Doxie Rod said...

good job on not eating that soap! i know that it looks like it tastes good...but it doesnt.

kalyxcorn said...

oh my goodness a bar of soap?? so glad u can zoomie again! :)