Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thank you all for the prezzies.









Hi all. We have been so busy around here I haven't had much time to bark on my blog. Mommy is getting ready for Great Grandma's 91st b-day, the leaves have been pooing all over the yard. and lots of getting ready for winter going on.
We have gotten a few prezzies and packages through the mail. So Mommy and me says Franks A Lot to Miss Tammy, Miss Patty, and Miss Alice! We do love them. Some of the pics above have links to the stores that have been so nice to us lately sending us some great items. Miss Alice sent the soap that she got from PersnicketyPelican. Miss Tammy sent me a lovely bandanna and hat. Miss Patty sent Mommy stuffed wiener dogs and a little treat bag for mes. Just got to convince Mommy I need new treats to fill the bag. heehee.
Well, missed you all, and now I must go. Mommy wants on the computer now.

2 comments:

Three Wishes Collective said...

Congratulations, Sasha, on all the great prezzies! I love them all! You are so very pretty in your visor and bandanna :)

Doxie Rod said...

what great prezzies! and you make such a great model for them. love those doxie pillows of course!!