Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mommy's new pants. I want some!!

Mommy got something very cool in the mail from Miss Patty from DogBarks on etsy today. Mommy sent her some old pants and a pair of PJ's to doxiefy. Not quite sure what she meant by it until I saw it for myself. These are so cool. Got to love anything with my breed on it right!!
Now, I is so jealous cause I want some cool doxiefied clothes, too. I know I am the queen of the naked wiener dogs parade, but come on these are so cute!! Really, Mommy can't be cuter than me. I thinks that might be illegal or something. If not, just plain wrong.













7 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Sasha...you need to have a little chat with Miss Diana or Miss Pauline. Until then, maybe you could crawl inside and find a cozy little spot in the pant leg!

Mayli the Labradane said...

My favorite part is the green grass! How awfully cute. I suspect you have a few outfits in your closet that your mommy would love to try on, too. :)

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I love love love these. What a great idea. You are going to love wearing your jeans.
Maybe Patty can paint a human scene on a doggie size vest for Sasha. LOL

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Wow, what a cool idea! Our Mama would love to have some like that! She'd probably want a kitty and two little shaggy mutts on hers though.

Pauline said...

So adorable!! What a great way of keeping your comfy jeans in doxie-fashion!! Good idea, Patty and Diana...!!

I particularly love the appliqued Doxie front and Doxie back. Would look terrific on a vest going around the girth area to the back.

poodlelounge said...

very cool pants !!!!!!

reptile vivariums said...

Good place to you on the pants. Looking very pretty with green grass and your cap.