Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012!

Hi Alls.  Sasha here.  I is pretty tired, but I thoughts I just hads to share our Christmas Day with you alls before nighty night times.  You sees we all pretty much gots whats we wanteds for Christmas.  This was Bear's first Christmas and he pretty much just wanted snow on Christmas day.  He has a secrete dream of being a sled dog maybe even for Santa Paws some day.  His breeds roots come from a variety of snow and sled dogs so not too surprised there.  I just don't have the heart to tell him his short legs aren't going to be much good for sled pullings. 




My day started to yaps of joy from Bear playing in the snow outside.  I pawfured to be undercover of blankies myself. 

Then, I heards that Santa came.  I hads to see whats I got this year.  I have been such a good girl with the training of Bear, and not pottying in the house, and sleeping on the couch with Mommy on the great grandma night shifts and alls.  I was hoping to gets at least some new squeakies and maybe even my very own wiener lazer like the ones on the Jack In The Box commercial so I could really scare the squirrels. (Not hurts them cause Santa doesn't roll that way.) And you knows whats.  I gots it all!






I is so happy that I is smiling big time.  Really, I am smiling Mommy.  Not making face at Bear who wants my new squeaky and to try on my wiener lazer.  Not Is.



Bear gots a new blue squeaky with a polar bear on it.


Charlie got a new brown squeaky bone.  He really likes it, too.
 

We thens had some disagreements about whose was whose for awhile.



Bear kissed and we made ups since it was Christmas and all.  We agreed to share all the toys, but whoever rips one first doesn't get to rip the next one.



You knows these squeakies are made by Miss Diana at StylinDogsBoutique and stuffed by Super Stuffer himself. Santa knows what us dogs like for sure.

Wells, I Sasha, Bear, Charlie, and Mommy wish all our friends out there a very Merry Christmas and a Yappy New Year.  May 2013 be full of love, joy, and puppy kisses.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say it was a pawfect day for you all! Merry Christmas to all - and to all a good night!

Three Wishes Collective said...

What a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing. I love all of the pictures. They're all so great!

Talking-Dogs said...

So cute!!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

What a wonderful Christmas you had. That laser is awesome for shooting the beams at the squirrels. I am glad you liked your squeakers and you worked it out in the end. I do see you would like to pull all the fuzzy out of that stocking top.
Glad you liked everything.
I loved the pic of you under the blanket with Charlie on the blanket. And Bear in the snow is too cute.
And that is quite a smile you have there. :-)

Unknown said...

you have been a very good girl! looks like i wasn't since i didn't get a tv, but fancy was because she got a new bed AND a squeaky toy. congrats on the laser! you will get those pesky squirrels. happy nose year!

Lovable Lily said...

What a great Christmas you all had! We loved the picture of you "smiling."

We had a great one too and Mommy will soon get around to blogging about it.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Bicontinental Dachshund said...

Dear Sasha,

It seems that your "Happy New Year" post from 12/31/2011 on "Tails from the Dach Side" is being targeted by spammers. We had left a comment back in 2011 and started receiving spam follow-up comments by e-mail over the past few days. (We just tried taking down our own comment to see if we stop getting those e-mails.)

It looks like spammers are very active these days -- we're getting lots of spam comments on our blog too :(

Keep on wagging,
Tootsie