Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mommy Got Prezzies From Miss Sue Ann Today.

Hi all Sasha here. Mommy got the cutest prezzies from Miss Sue Ann, from SamsFurKids on etsy. First of alls she gaves Mommy this lovely ring. It is extra long and definitely doxie.
 


Mommy and I's just loves it.  You knows I ia still trying to figure out how to attach it to my collar when Mommy isn't looking. heehees.

Then, the best prezzie ever goes with the prezzies we got last year from her.  Before long, mommy mights needs to gets a shadow box to put all these lovely doxie sculptures in.  But, for nows, they still fits in the basket.  Miss Sue Ann made these two little sculptures herself. 


Here is the whole set, except I think their is a red ball under the blankie in the basket somewhere, too. 


Thank you very much Miss Sue Ann from Mommy's and Me's. We loves it all so very much.  You are just so sweet to do this for us. 

 Oh, and also tell the BBB, I got's their smellogram secret message inside the long mailing box.  I was sniffing it for quite sometime and had to give Bear the back off Private First Claws this is above your paw grade snarl.  I will send you a more secure message via your SP issued  I-Pawed laters.  But, for now.  Operation, Santa Paws Doxie Lazers Is A Go!

2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Isn't that beautiful! You and your Mom are soooo lucky to have a wonderful furend like that!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really
like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to
read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.
Here is my page : www.partygalleries.com