Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another Prezzie In The Mail

Hi alls.  Sasha heres as usual.  Miss Diana and the G's sent Mommy and me a new little purse todays.  I think it would be perfect to hold to go snackies for me, but mommy says she will probably just put her id and such in it.  You know if humans wears collars like us they wouldn't needs to put their license in a purse.  But, what's do I knows I is just a little wienie dog.  Anyways we just wanted to thanks Miss Diana for the lovely doxie purse.  It is so perfect for us. Thank you doxie kisses and hugs from Mommy. 
 


https://www.etsy.com/shop/DeeterOnline


 

8 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

CUTE!!! I love it :) It is so cute, makes me want to try to make one myself. Darling idea! And sweet Diana :)

makingstuffwithlove said...

CUTE!!! I love it :) It is so cute, makes me want to try to make one
myself. Darling idea! And sweet Diana :)

Three Wishes Collective said...

I love it, too! Its whimsical and pretty, and so perfect :) So great of Diana.

FrumsGlass said...

It is really pretty and fun. I love it.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you love it Sasha and Athena. :-) Saw it and new you had to have it.
Use it and enjoy.
Diana, Giupetto and Gianna

kc said...

how awesome! sometimes mommy gets all-her-own prezzies, but it's still with you in mind. very sweet of diana to think of you both!

LBJ said...

That is a most wonderful purse!

Abby the Lab

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sasha that looks so cute. We know that your mom with be able to put some delicious snackies in there for you. It is such a beautiful design. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals