Friday, February 20, 2015

Treats in the Mail

Hi all.  It has been pretty quiet around here the last few days.  We alls has been missing Charlie.  Bear doesn't show it much because he is such a youngster and just wants to play play play all the time.  But, he was my snuggle buddy.  I miss that.  Bear doesn't snuggles.  Bear goes under the couch when he gets tired. 
 
Miss Alice sents us a very special pick me up todays though.  Treats in the mail.  Good ones too with yogurt frosting.  Both Bears and I loves them even though Mommy only allowed one cookie each.  I really thought we should have had more.  But, I guess there will be more in the fridge for us tomorrows.  Thank you Miss Alice.  We did after treat zoomies just for yous.  Thanks for the special card, too.  Mommy says thank you a bunch. 
 
 
(Sees I read the card first Miss Alice.)
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DogsRuleGourmetTreat?ref=pr_faveshops
 
 
(A close up of the good eats in the temporarily doxie proof box. heehee)
 
 
 
 
(Bear saying treat please.)
 
 
 
(Me's really puttings on the doxie mind control for my treat.)
 
 
(Bear cleanings up Mommy's fingers afterwards.)
 
Many thanks to Miss Alice for the treats.  Bark at you all laters. Sasha over and outs. 

6 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

This is so cute, Athena! I am so proud the babies liked them :) I worry about you guys up there, I know it is a hard time to live through. I was upset enough and Charlie wasn't even mine. I wanted him to be there forever. LOVED this blog post -- you got some great photos there, and I am so proud to be the cause of some of them lol Love you guys!

Three Wishes Collective said...

That was so wonderful and thoughtful of Alice :) I do feel so bad for all of you and for Sasha who probably doesn't understand why her snuggle buddy is gone. The treats and card were a welcomed distraction, and made for a cheery day, I bet. I love all of the pictures. My favorite is the Sasha-mind-control one. Praying for healing for all of you. Hugs.

Sams FurKids said...

Loved the blog and all the photos to :-). Sooooooo Kind and Thoughtful of Our Sweet Alice...Bless her():-). Continued prayers going your way. (((hugs)))

Carole said...

Glad the pups enjoyed Alices' special gift. Cute photos. We have a great team here

FrumsGlass said...

Oh Sasha. So sweet of Alice to send you the tasty treats. Only one a day. I suggest you make sure Bear gets the tiny ones and you take the big ones. They look so yummy. I am sending my prayers to you and all your family. Praying happy memories of Charlie
over shadow the pain of his passing.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely post. Just look at all those delicious and yummy looking treats you got from Alice. That was so nice of her. We hope you're having an excellent start to the New Year.
World of Animals