Saturday, August 7, 2010

My bobo costume came!!







My bobo costume came in the mail today from DianaDesignsNY . I was so happy cause I smelled Miss Diana's dogs on the package. I even had to stick my head in the package to get a good wiff. I saw my own stickers on the bag, too so you know it was very cute packaging. Then, mommy put my costume on and even though it was a bit warm for this heat wave, I did look oh so cute in it. So I knew I had to share pics and video of me trying to get to that bobo head squeaker. Now, you all know who better when first price in the Hallowiener day contests this year.






7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG haha Thats so cute! I love it!

Lyn said...

Sasha - you're a giant red bobo! That is too funny. When you're walking around and the camera is looking down on you, it looks like a giant bobo belly up. You have to win first place in any Halloween contest - I have never seen a doxie bobo before! SSOOOO CUTE!

laughingfridge said...

Sasha, you're the cutest Bobo I've seen! You'll win the Hallowiener prize fur sure!!

Jen said...

Sure looks cute. :)

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Hee hee. She looks so adorable! And red is her color.
Thanks for being such a sport Sasha. Hope you love the costume and get lots of treats at Halloween.

makingstuffwithlove said...

I think that is just the cutest thing! Well worth the wait to see it on :) You've got to be the most original doxie around in that costume and are sure to win prizes! Congrats to you and Diana!

kalyxcorn said...

whee! so cute! just be careful some big ol dog doesn't mistake u for the real thing!! :)