Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day. I is back.



Hi all.


My paw is all healed up now, and I can type better and all now. My nail still hasn't grown back, but I don't mind. One less nail to get trimmed with the metal nail biter thing. I haven't gotten on recently because Mommy is always on here. Really, I wait so patiently in my computer chair for a turn, and next thing you know I am asleep and she is still on it. Humans they need to learn how to share the computer. Well, I will do my best at popping on and off here when I can cause I have really missed blogging. Doxie kisses to you all and eat lots of BBQ today. Labor day I think is like a national grilling day or something. I best go supervise the BBQ preparations. Sasha.

6 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

Sasha!! So good to hear from you! And to hear the nail is healing nicely :) We had BBQ at our house and our babies got rib bones. Everybody was very happy! We've missed you and will be very happy to see you when you wrestle the computer away from Athena lol

Three Wishes Collective said...

Sasha - so good that your paw has healed! Take good care of it. Maybe nose mommy's elbow when you want a turn at the computer :) Velvet thinks the keyboard is a pillow :)

kc said...

sasha's back! yay! if the elbow nosing doesn't work, maybe you could howl when you need a spin on the computer. that'll get her attention. missed you lots!

Minnie and Mack said...

Welcome back! and glad your paw/nail is healing. We missed seeing your fashions, too! Can't wait to see your fall fashions.

drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

laughingfridge said...

Yay, glad you're back Sasha, and that your paw is all mended! Just nip at mommy's ankles next time she hogs the computer - she'll think it's cute :)

Pup Fan said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend!