Friday, September 9, 2011

Well, the buzzing me has stopped.


We have conquered the nasty buzzing creatures' secret lair.  While Charlie and I were inside guarding great grandma, Grandpa got stung a couple times while spraying their secret lair.  However,  by looks of the buzzing creatures' body count below the secret lair, we did much more damage to them.  So to the squirrels out there, we have foiled yet another dastardly plot.  I can poo in peace now, but I still have my nose and eyes to the sky.  You never know what those squirrels may plan next.

4 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

You keep a watch out for us Sasha! Sorry Dad got stung :( But very happy you have foiled the buzzers!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Best to keep one eye on the sky and the other at your fanny....you just never know who might attack next!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

OH, do not like the buzzing creatures. Glad Grnadp got them. Sorry he did get a few stings. Ouchie!

Three Wishes Collective said...

so glad its over with! Its too bad Grandpa got stung. I hope he's ok.