Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Under Attack!





The evil squirrel empire has enlisted a new high tech weapon. They have entered into aerial attacks using bug warfare now, and my poo is under attack. I go to poo on the potty path and these stinging black bugs buzz at me to get at my poo. Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa have discovered their secret lair in the maple tree. So me thinks their days are numbered. But, really, what will these evil squirrels come up with next!


By the size of the secret lair, I suspect this bug warfare technology is what the squirrels have been working on all summer. Perhaps, this is exactly why they booby trapped the backdoor so I wouldn't discover their evil plot sooner.


But, Mommy keeps laughing and telling me the squirrels had nothing to do with this one. It is just a fact of nature that hornets build nests in trees. But, I thinks not!

5 comments:

laughingfridge said...

I think you're on to something Sasha!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Well...I've heard it all now. Hornets, wasps, honey bees and now a new species - POO BEES! Perhaps you should change your diet to include onions and garlic.

Minnie and Mack said...

He he he! Poo bees...we are sure glad they don't live in Virginia!

drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Three Wishes Collective said...

Wow - what a huge nest. I'd run for he hills, Sasha!

Jen said...

Are they just bees? But you may want to do something if they are bothering the pups...and the nest will only get bigger and bigger.