Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bolt The Movie Review




Sasha, the wiener dog, here. Mommy and I watched the cartoon Bolt today. It is all about a super dog that really isn't a super dog, but he doesn't realize it for most of the movie. There was a lot of funny parts and there was a black and tan wiener dog in one short scene. I give this movie two paws up and is a good movie for even the puppers to enjoy. The dachshund should have had more than one line, but I is happy they had a wiener dog at all. There is a great hamster in this film that really steals the scenes with funny lines, too. It is a good film that teaches the importance of the human pet bond and what happens to abandon animals. Here is an etsy treasury with bolt related items.

4 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Good thing you do movie reviews, Sasha. I only see maybe one a year and this way I can at least APPEAR to know what others are talking about!

AngelPups said...

Great review, Sasha! Love the treasury!!

makingstuffwithlove said...

This was a great idea! We joined Netflix and I'm always trying to decide on a movie. Reviews help greatly :)

Shari Lynne said...

Great review, Sasha! I saw the movie, too and it was fantastic!