Monday, August 3, 2009

I got my new collar in the mail today!







Sasha here. Mommy won me a new collar in guess my dog's breed contest from PawishCompanions on etsy. It came in the mail today and I was so excited. My other one was getting really old, and it was so skinny no one could really see it. Also, it was a prezzie just for me that I didn't have to share with Charlie. I likes that a lot. I give pawish 4 paws up on the collar, and that ain't easy to do in this heat.



We also entered the petsjubilee August contest called Beat The Heat with this video: Ice Fishing Sasha Style. Paws crossed that we win the contest this month I really need those treats.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Aw, such a cute collar! I'm off to check out the store to see what I can get for my Maggie!! =)

MOLLYC said...

Every time I visit your blog, I smile! I now have you listed on My blog as one of my favorites, with a link to your blog! Just thought you might want to know. M

Pawsh Companions said...

Awwwwww, she looks sooooo cute, Athena!! Glad she likes the collar. ;-)

Taffy said...

What a cute collar! It looks very stylish on you Sasha.
Snuggles, Twix