Friday, August 28, 2009

I gots a pedicure today!







Hi all. Your doxie friend Sasha here. I finally convinced Mommy that I needed my nails done. I guess the chewing on them constantly finally convinced her. She took me to my groomer to do it as always, but there must have been a first timer there today cause boy that pooch was howling and yawling something horrible when I walked in. It made me a bit scared you know like how you humans get at the doctors or dentist if you hear a lot of yelling and crying going on. Mommy carried me in, and after a few pets I realized the poor dog was just be missing his family. You know those big dogs are really big babies when their mommies and daddies aren't there. Well, I got my nails done. Nice and short. No more snags on the rugs when zooming. Mommy said she might even paint them again soon.



Well, the rest of the afternoon was mostly play time now that I can doxiehoover again. Then, took a short nap while Mommy was making her new doxie 2010 calendar. It stars me of course in some rather yummy photos and is for sale in our etsy shop. I will post pics.



Well, off to do some late night worm hunting, They ran the sprinklers late this evening and all the big juicy ones pop up about this time. Night all.

1 comment:

laughingfridge said...

Catch a big juicy one for Hannah,lol. Mommy's going to check out your shop now. Tummy rubs!

Hannah