Sunday, September 27, 2009

I WON! I REALLY WON!


Hi all,

YIP YAP FURRAY! I won the photo contest that I was in and it is all thanks to you who voted for me. I am so excited. I did many many zoomies around the house and yard. I barked at the neighbor dog and told him all about it. I even thanked the squirrels who are sorry that the contest is over, but anyways that a little secret between them and me.
I can't wait to see what prezzies and treats I get in my prize box, and I will "fur sure" share pics with you all when I get it. Thank you all again. I just can't believe I won. Yeah! Lots of doxie kisses to you all. Sasha.

7 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

chloejessica said...

Congrats Sasha! YAYYY DOXIES! :)

Embellished Bayou said...

Yay, congrats!!

Taffy said...

Way to go Sasha! I knew you could do it!

MOLLYC said...

Sasha, congrats! You are the cutest dog in the world!

Papillion Glass said...

Woohoo Congrats Sasha! You deserved it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win, so darn cute I say!
xxx
Rachel