Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mommy gave me a bath today.:(




Sasha here again,

Mommy gave me a bath today. I thought for sure she had forgotten all about that nasty b-word. Then, today, I followed her into the bathroom like I always do. She takes off my collar. No big deal. I thought ok were is the camera for my photo shoot. Then, I saw the doggy shampoo bottle. You know whoever thought puke green shampoo with the nasty medicated smell should have a happy dog on the bottle is just one sick puppy. Mommy got into the shower, and she called me. I knew what I was in for, but I came reluctantly. I waited shaking knowing the dreaded water was getting warmed up for me. I stood there bravely as she sprayed me with the evil shower spray hose thingy. I stayed still when she put the stinky green yucky smelling shampoo all in my fur. Then, when she was reaching for the hose again. I shook it all over. Fur and foam went everywhere. I got my revenge, and then I got drenched with the hose thingy again. All I can say to this torture is "Doxies don't get mad, we get even!". I gave mommy the pout face all night. If I think she has learned her lesson by bed time, I might snuggle with her then.
Oh, and on a side note. Thanks to all my voters for me in the photo contest. I am in first place barely. Keep the votes coming in with a unique name signature so they don't get deleted. I just might win this thing this time with all your help. I got my paws crossed. Doxie kisses to you all.

8 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

awwww poor sasha - I hope your mum has learnt her lesson. I also hope you understand the strange foreign word "mum" cos somehow as a Brit I just can't bring myself to type "Mom"!

Shari Lynne said...

poor Sasha - such suffering. Velvet hates the hose so much, her eyes bug out whenever we get out the shampoo. Oh, and you're so right about the green gunk, medicinal smell stuff with the happy dog on the label. I never looked at it that way before :) We must have the same shampoo! Velvet sympathizes with you.

laughingfridge said...

Hannah feels your pain, Sasha! Yes, the pouty face was sure to make your mommy rethink the B-word again! At least you smell good, now, to humans anyway...

Christie Cottage said...

LOL Poor Sasha!!! I agree that the green shampoo is stinky!!! Maybe you can trick her into buyng some baby shampoo for you. Then you'd smell SOOOO good!!!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I love the blog. Poor Sasha. But I bet you feel real good all nice and clean. No? You'd rather be dirty? Well, Mommy will give you more hugs when your nice and clean. :-)
(And maybe treats too)
But way to go on getting her with the shake and spray move!!

Nibbles Treats said...

Baths are a necessary evil.

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

MOLLYC said...

Sasha, I bet you look so beautiful now! And smell delicious! I am your biggest fan!

fairie_wings_pixie_dust said...

what a trick mom played on you...and it's not even Halloween yet