Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt Doggy Style!


Hi all,


Sasha here wishing all you humans and furkids a Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny had a tight budget this year so no new toys, but I got to have my very first egg hunt. Mommy told the Easter Bunny that I was old enough to handle it now without eating the plastic eggs. So Charlie and I had our hunt on the back deck since it was raining. I have video of that down below. It was a blast sniffing out those kibble filled eggs. I also had a bite of boiled egg. Never had that before and it was really good.

Etsy news mommy made two treasuries. One featuring dachshunds of course called Dachshund Fun!. The other one featuring pet items called 4 the love of pets. Please, give clicks and views if you can.

Happy Easter all! Off to rest up from my egg hunting adventure.

No comments: