Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So much to bark about!


Sasha here.

My grandpa came home from the horspittal today. He is resting right now, but I got a good ear scrunchy and belly rub from him so I am happy. I guess I will be on doxie nurse duty for awhile to keeps him out of trouble.

Mommy got two treasuries. One in the main treasury and one in treasury west. The first one in the main treasury is all about Franks and Beans. Mommy and her play on words again has to get some wieners in some how you know. The second one is the one that Mommy let me put together. My treasury is all about the stupid groundhog telling us we have 6 more weeks of winter. I wants spring I tell you. It is titles DARN GROUNDHOG! There are a few wiener dogs in it, but lots of other cool items as well. As always, we could use some views and clicks. Pretty please with kibble on top!

Next, Grandma bought Space Buddies on DVD for us today. I can't wait to see it. Only thing that would be better is if they were dachshunds. But, I love a good puppy movie any day. I will let you know how it is after I watch it.

Last, mommy is working on her new dachshund math game for human pups to play. She will sell it in her etsy store when finished so keep an eye open for it. Her games usually sell quickly, and this one is pretty cute one.

Well, I guess that is enough barking for now. I gots to go watch Space Buddies you know and snuggle with grandpa. Take care all.

No comments: