Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Dachshund Team Member!







Hi all,






It's me Sasha. I just wanted to introduce our newest dachshund team member SophiesThreads. Addie the etsy shop owner makes harnesses and collars that are so cute and functional. She has three furkids and started designing the harnesses for her two dachshunds. As many of you know, it is hard to find stylish and well made harnesses out there for our long bodies. I myself can't seem to were my pretty outfits with a harness on. These combine an outfit with a harness in such a cool way. There are pics above of two of her cool products for sale in her etsy shop. Well, welcome to Addie, her furkids, and her unique shop to our little etsy Dachshund Team. Yip Yap Furray!






On other news, apparently mommy was informed by a good friend that our blog's comments were broken. She thinks she fixed it so hopefully we will be getting comments again. Sorry for all those that have tried to post recently. I blame the squirrels. They tend to be mischievous in undermining dachshund communication lines. Well, take care all. Woofs to you and the furkids out there.

1 comment:

Mulberry Street said...

Hi there! I saw your blog on the etsy thread and thought I'd stop by. Your dog is so cute! Great blog!