Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thank goodness for good neighbors!




Sasha's Mommy Athena here. Sasha is letting me barrow her blog today for a short post. I just wanted to let you know that crime can be prevented by having neighbors wach out for each other. One of my neighbors smokes and he is a bit of a night owl. So about 1:30 or 2 am. He went outside to smoke. When he turned on the porch light, he noticed a kid run from where my car was parked and jump onto his bike. My neighbor called the authorities, and they caught the kid. He apparently had a stolen cell phone on him. It wasn't mine and my car was not damaged or broken into. I believe it was just good timing and quick thinking of my neighbor that saved me an insurance claim and caught a crook. Now, these are the stories we need on the news right now. I will post a cute picture of Sasha just so you can get your Sasha fix. One is Sasha as a hamburger window decal/cling that is for sale in my etsy shop. A little self promo while I got you here. heehee.

2 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Thank you for the Sasha fix. We were going through withdrawal!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

AnniKae said...

WoW! Wish we all could have neighbor's like yours. Glad no harm was done.