Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RED WAGON WIENERS make it to etsy!







Sasha here,






My play date pals have made it to ETSY! Woohoo! Mommy was helping their mommy out today, and trying to make her shop banner and all. It was so exciting to find out that my doxie play date pals mommy will be on etsy, too. I go over to their house and zoomie with Frito a lot. There is the Zuke or the Zukester, Peewee (She has issues with me.), and sweet old Gypsy, too. Miss Suz is very handy with the clay. She has made mommy a couple ornaments and a special valentine's swing last year for my best doxie guy Oscar and his Mommy. I know you all will love her clay doxie sculptures. I posted a couple of her doxie sculptures for you to preview. So give this newbie to etsy some love and visit her shop at RedWagonWieners.etsy.com.






Other than that not much going on here. I had some fun wrestling with my big brother Charlie and getting tummy rubs from Mommy. Oh, the doggy life I lead. Well, hopes to bark at you all soon. Your friendly dachshund, Sasha.

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hey Sasha,

Cute stuff. If Mom had her house built already, she would be looking for stuff to put in it but instead she is trying to control herself and limit the number of things she has in storage. We hope we can find that store later!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy