Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Great Donut Caper!











Sasha here.








I pulled off a great donut hole theft yesterday. Great Grandma was munching on her favorite treat donut holes. She got up to go the bathroom, and I took my chance. One giant doxie leap and off came the box of donut holes. I ate quick cause here came Mommy grabbing up the box and as many donut holes as she could grab before I got too many more. She fussed at me, but it was so worth it. You can't blame a doxie for taking the chance to get a good treat right. Hey, in doggy terms when you leave your food, it is fair game for the rest of the pack to get a chance.




Mommy has been working on her crafting. She has made a few new cards. She made some Easter cards and a birthday one. Hopefully, they will be in her Etsy store later this week. I will post pictures of me and some of mommy's creations.

No comments: