Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sasha and her adventure in Mommy's Pj's







Hi all,






Sasha here. I had a nice day of snoozing in the sun and playing hide and seek from mommy. I found a pair of Mommy's flannel pj bottoms in the laundry room and decided it would be a warm place to burrow in for a good nap. I was good and sound a sleep, and mommy couldn't find me. She called and looked everywhere. I heard her eventually and stuck my nose out as she walked buy the laundry room. She looked at me and laughed when she saw me all snuggled in the right leg of her pj bottoms. She pulled me out and pushed the pj bottoms way down into the laundry basket where I can't get them. I was pretty upset about that. Those Pj's were way warmer than my fake sheep skin bed on the floor. No new pics of me lately, so I thought I would show you what I looked like a year ago at this time. Woof. I was so cute back then, and I still got it.

No comments: